We offer high quality Ultrafiltration.Ultrafiltration systems use hollow fiber
membranes to remove particulate down to 0.1
micron (SDI normally <1). These systems normally
operate at 90-95% recovery. The units can be
offered as dead end or in cross flow configuration.
UF is effective for the removal of colloids,
proteins, bacteria, pyrogens
(e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins),
and other organic molecules
larger than the membrane pore size.
UF can be used as pretreatment to
reverse osmosis or for the final filtration
of deionized water.
• Raw water filtration
• Pre-treatment to RO units
• Secondary or tertiary treated water filtration
• Waste water recovery
• Alum Doser
• Activated Carbon Filter
• Sand Filter
• Reverse Osmosis Plant (RO)
• Ozone Generator
• Ultra Violet Disinfectant (UV)
• Pumps 2 nos. ( 1 Working + 1 Standby)